Personal Injury Medicals
Ryminster has been providing expert evidence to County Courts and Employment Tribunals since 2005 and is the organisation behind some of the UK’s leading experts. We are absolutely MEDCO ready. Currently providing over one thousand expert witness personal injury reports per month we are not an agency but manage the diaries and administrative work of experts all over the UK.
We organise regular clinics all over the country to ensure that your client will be seen within a fortnight usually; report turnaround can be achieved in as little as two days. We also organise home and prison visits and even Skype consultations with overseas clients. With our full time support the experts are able to effectively deal with medical records reviews, addendums and enquiries quickly. We can even provide your clients with an out of hours point of contact should they have any difficulties with their appointment.
Our experts are fully compliant with the latest Civil Procure Rules and absolutely understand the commercial pressures within this industry so that they can assist you to handle cases quickly. We also provide expert evidence in Employer and Public liability personal injury cases as well as Clinical Negligence and evidence for Employment Tribunals and Pension Appeals too.
The majority of our expert work is received as a single joint instruction but our experts happily undertake Claimant and Defendant work. Credit terms vary but as an indication on a MEDCO case the fees are as follows: –
- GP personal injury report £180+VAT payable at 24 months or on settlement, whichever is sooner.
- Medical record review £50+VAT
- CPR Part 35 questions £80+VAT
To instruct an expert or make an enquiry please:
Telephone 0871 704 2727
We look forward to working with you soon
Ryminster know that experts can determine the success of a case and finding the right one can often be difficult.
Once the opposition receives their report the other side will realise the gravity of the case against them from every conceivable medico-legal aspect.
Upcoming Assessment Dates
- -Birmingham: March 2nd, March 26th, April 5th & April 16th
- -Blackpool: March 14th, April 11th & April 25th
- -Bradford: March 13th, March 22nd, March 27th, April 4th, April 17th & April 25th
- -Central London: March 16th & April 20th
- -Chester: March 1st, April 5th & April 19th
- -Doncaster: March 8th
- -Liverpool: March 6th, April 3rd & April 17th
- -Manchester Central: March 12th & April 3rd
- -Manchester South: March 13th & April 10th
- -Middlesbrough March 15th & April 12th
- -Newcastle-under-Lyme: March 14th, March 28th & April 18th
- -Newcastle-upon-Tyne: March 3rd, April 14th & April 26th
- -Oldham: March 13th, April 10th & April 24th
- -Preston: March 7th, April 4th & April 18th
- -Shrewsbury: March 1st March 8th, March 15th, March 22nd, April 12th & April 26th
- -Warrington: March 6th, April 3rd & April 17th