Personal Injury Medicals
Ryminster has been providing expert evidence to County Courts and Employment Tribunals since 2005 and is the organisation behind some of the UK’s leading experts. We are absolutely MEDCO ready. Currently providing over one thousand expert witness personal injury reports per month we are not an agency but manage the diaries and administrative work of experts all over the UK.
We organise regular clinics all over the country to ensure that your client will be seen within a fortnight usually; report turnaround can be achieved in as little as two days. We also organise home and prison visits and even Skype consultations with overseas clients. With our full time support the experts are able to effectively deal with medical records reviews, addendums and enquiries quickly. We can even provide your clients with an out of hours point of contact should they have any difficulties with their appointment.
Our experts are fully compliant with the latest Civil Procure Rules and absolutely understand the commercial pressures within this industry so that they can assist you to handle cases quickly. We also provide expert evidence in Employer and Public liability personal injury cases as well as Clinical Negligence and evidence for Employment Tribunals and Pension Appeals too.
The majority of our expert work is received as a single joint instruction but our experts happily undertake Claimant and Defendant work. Credit terms vary but as an indication on a MEDCO case the fees are as follows: –
- GP personal injury report £180+VAT payable at 24 months or on settlement, whichever is sooner.
- Medical record review £50+VAT
- CPR Part 35 questions £80+VAT
To instruct an expert or make an enquiry please:
Telephone 0871 704 2727
We look forward to working with you soon
Ryminster know that experts can determine the success of a case and finding the right one can often be difficult.
Once the opposition receives their report the other side will realise the gravity of the case against them from every conceivable medico-legal aspect.
Upcoming Assessment Dates
- -Birmingham: October 2nd, October 30th, November 13th & November 27th
- -Blackpool: October 11th, October 25th, November 15th & November 29th
- -Bradford: October 3rd, October 17th, October 31st, November 7th, November 14th & November 28th
- -Central London: October 5th & November 24th
- -Chester: October 12th, October 26th, November 16th & November 30th
- -Derby October 15th
- -Doncaster: October 4th & November 1st
- -Liverpool: October 3rd, October 17th, November 14th, November 18th & November 28th
- -Manchester Central: October 16th, October 18th, November 2nd & November 6th
- -Manchester South: October 10th & November 21st
- -Middlesbrough October 19th
- -Newcastle-under-Lyme: October 4th, October 18th, November 1st & November 29th
- -Newcastle-upon-Tyne: October 7th, November 4th & November 23rd
- -Nottingham: October 21st
- -Oldham: October 10th, October 24th & November 21st
- -Preston: October 14th
- -Shrewsbury: October 12th, October 19th, October 26th, November 9th, November 16th & November 23rd
- -Warrington: October 3rd, October 17th, November 14th & November 28th
- -Wolverhampton: October 10th & October 31st